The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Race Against Breast Cancer

September 2011
At the office I work at put together a team in the race. Other people in the ward that are  my bosses friends were invited too.  Dr. Fullmer had T-shirts made for our team and everything.  
The night before we also had a carbo-load spaghetti dinner.  It was a lot of fun!
 My boss is the bald one.  His wife and son are up front. 
Some of the employee's had their kids run it too.
 Me and my friend Danielle. Her husband's a law student too.
 Just about to finish the race.  
I did pretty well, especially for not running at all, except maybe 2 times before the race!
 Me, and my friends Sarah and Leah.  Their husbands are law students as well.
 Chloe, Erica, Hannah, Kara, and me.
YEA for our team! And, yea for Breast Cancer Awareness month!
This race is for you Momma :)  She's fought breast cancer!  YEA MOM!
(Side note: Yep, my boss is wearing a sweat band. Classy.)

4 comments:

trevor and keesa said...

Holy cow you are seriously incredible...maybe someday I'll run...around the block! haha way to go! :)

Roseanne said...

I'm with ya Keesa! I am not the runner I used to be...so sad! We can run around the block together :)

Lexi said...

Way to go Roseanne!! I love that you are still catching up from 2011 and I'm jealous of all the fun things you do with Wyatt :)

Jaimi said...

Way to go, Roseanne!I am seriously needing some motivation these days. Ugh.