February 2, 2013
All the details of the delivery on on my previous post, so you can read it if you'd like. It's more of a journal entry, so I don't forget anything. I'll post more details later of my spinal headache experience ;) oh joy.
Here's some pictures of the birth.
In the triage room where Zach and I spent a long time debating over whether I should get a C-section or deliver vaginally.
C-section is is. Wheeling down the hall to the OR.
Dr. Tepley and the Perinatalogist specialist washing up.
Zach in his scrubs.
Fresh from my womb. Our first glance at our chubby little boy.
All cleaned up
8 lbs 12 oz
Skin to skin on my chest as they are stitching me up in the OR.
Measurements
He's 21 inches long.
Footprints.
All bundled up and warm.
Into the recovery room now after they stitched me all up.
I love these pictures of Zach and Colter.
So sweet.
He did not like his first time getting his hair washed.
Not one bit!
More skin to skin, my favorite. It calms us both down :)
Our sweet little baby boy.
Wyatt's first time seeing his new baby brother!
He sure loves him!
And so does his daddy.
My three boys, aaawww.
I love this one. You can see how happy Wyatt is that his baby is out of mommies belly!
I'm a mother of two now! Crazy!
I love his brown reddish hair.
He's such a little sweety!
I just kiss him and love him all day and night. I can't get enough of him!
Zach brought these beautiful flowers to the hospital for me.
Family of four now!
Brother love :)
And sorry Colter, I'm sure you'll be pasty white like your big brother too. ;)
Time to head home.
Loading him in his car seat.
Goodbye hospital, it was good to stay for 4 days, but now I'm ready to be home again.
3 comments:
What a beautiful baby! You guys have such a cute family! I hope you're recovering and enjoying that sweet little boy.
I LOVE your pictures Roseanne. You are so good to be all caught up so you can remember everything so well! Colter is the sweetest thing. I just want to pick him up out of the pictures and hold his little body!
Seriously he is such a cute little guy!! Your boys are adorable!! Love his reddish hair, I hope it stays!! Congrats on him!!!
Post a Comment