October 21, 2013
I took some picture of Wyatt wen he was this age in this little monkey suit. They were so cute of Wyatt so I wanted to do the same with Colter.
Colter didn't smile huge like Wyatt did. But he's still cute!
Here are some of the pics of Wyatt around the same age.
They look very different but there are some similarities.
Cute little Wyatt!
Finally a little smile from Colter! So sweet!
Then...
We headed out to the Rees Fruit Farm to the pumpkin patch for the JRC playgroup.
Payson and Wyatt posing in the pumpkins
The witch hit the pole. The boys thought that was so cool!
Me, Wyatt and Colt
Kaylie, me and Teea with our kids
Cute little Mayzie
Cute little Colter
We checked out the factory where they make their apple cider.
Oh yes, and they have the BEST apple cider donuts EVER! I want one right now!
The bees in the case so you can see what they do. Pretty cool!
All the cool gourds and squashes.
Some pretty crazy ones!
Then we pulled the wagon and went for a hike to the pumpkin patch.
It was quite a ways. More than we'd expected! But it was all for the experience. I loved it!
Here they are! PUMPKINS!
This may be the one!
.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment