October 11, 2013
I posted about this earlier. But this is the day I had my kidney biopsy.
It was pretty scary for me. But it went really well. I just couldn't lift anything over 5-10 lbs for 2 weeks.
That was really tough because first of all I have a 8 months old that I have to lift all day. And we were just starting to pack up to move to Utah one of the 1st few days of November.
I got a ton of help from friends and people in the ward. Zach helped get up in the night to pass Colter to me when I nursed him and helped flip him around to the other side. Zach was a good sport. I felt pretty helpless for a while.
The results came out that I had minimal change disease, and thin basement membrane-where there was microscopic blood in my urine.
I got testing done the week before my appointment a couple weeks later and everything was back to normal! Fasting and prayer worked! It was truly a miracle!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment