December 28, 2014
This never happens. Zach and I took a nap on the couch while Colt napped. And somehow we got Wyatt to sleep next to us too! So sweet!
Then we headed over to my parents house for Baileys blessing.
Isn't she cute!
Wyatt loves to hold her.
Weston, laughin' it up!
The first girl grandbaby!
My dad got Bailey to sleep, and now it looks like he's just about out as well! Haha!!
Precious.
The boys love uncle Nate!
Eric, Jenna, and Bailey. What a cute little family.
So happy for them!
December 29, 2014
We have had the WORST winter! It's been so snowy and SO windy! We've had huge snow drift. It's crazy! So since Zach is so busy working I decided to go out and try to shovel the snow and the snow drifts. Zach actually loves to shovel snow. Crazy I know! Man, shoveling snow is a workout! I was dying and super sore afterwords!
The boys had tons of fun playing in the snow and playing in the huge snow pile in the back of the truck.
I felt bad. I was shoveling snow off the top of Zach's truck and I didn't realize Colter had come around the other side. So I pushed the snow off the top of his truck, with the shovel, and then I heard a cry from Colter. The huge pile of snow landed right on his head! Poor boy! I felt so bad! He was OK though.
December 30, 2014
Beam Museum, such a great free place.
Lots and lots of snow! Look how pretty it all looks and Timpanogos all covered in snow. This is right in front of my elementary school. The good old days. HAHA! Right.
My mom watched the boys so I could have a little break and go out to eat with my siblings and their spouses. It was so nice. We love Cafe Rio! Happy New Year as well! Zach and I just went to bed at around 10pm. Lame, I know.
January 3, 2014
We love to go through the car wash and watch the kids faces. It's pretty good entertainment!
We went to Pizza Pie Cafe. We had a free dinner for the boys for doing their library summer reading program. Then home for some fun helicopter flying!
The boys get so excited. They love it!
This helicopter with a cage around it is much better, it doesn't get broken as easily as the others.
December 29, 2014
We have had the WORST winter! It's been so snowy and SO windy! We've had huge snow drift. It's crazy! So since Zach is so busy working I decided to go out and try to shovel the snow and the snow drifts. Zach actually loves to shovel snow. Crazy I know! Man, shoveling snow is a workout! I was dying and super sore afterwords!
The boys had tons of fun playing in the snow and playing in the huge snow pile in the back of the truck.
I felt bad. I was shoveling snow off the top of Zach's truck and I didn't realize Colter had come around the other side. So I pushed the snow off the top of his truck, with the shovel, and then I heard a cry from Colter. The huge pile of snow landed right on his head! Poor boy! I felt so bad! He was OK though.
December 30, 2014
Beam Museum, such a great free place.
Lots and lots of snow! Look how pretty it all looks and Timpanogos all covered in snow. This is right in front of my elementary school. The good old days. HAHA! Right.
My mom watched the boys so I could have a little break and go out to eat with my siblings and their spouses. It was so nice. We love Cafe Rio! Happy New Year as well! Zach and I just went to bed at around 10pm. Lame, I know.
January 3, 2014
We love to go through the car wash and watch the kids faces. It's pretty good entertainment!
We went to Pizza Pie Cafe. We had a free dinner for the boys for doing their library summer reading program. Then home for some fun helicopter flying!
The boys get so excited. They love it!
This helicopter with a cage around it is much better, it doesn't get broken as easily as the others.


















No comments:
Post a Comment