December 27, 2014
I had so much fun with my friends Sarah. She's been my friend since we met in Sheridan Wyoming back in 2004. She was serving as a sister missionary and I was in the dental hygiene program, my last year. We just new we would be friends! So after her mission we kept in contact and have been besties ever since! :) She is so much fun and makes me laugh and laugh. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard late at night into the wee hours of the morning. Her life is crazy I tell ya!
She did my makeup. I asked her to because she's a pro! She really is! She went to Esthetician school among many other degrees she has. She taught at Esthetician school too, as well as teaching public speaking in Colleges in California.
Anyway...
She did a great job and taught me how to put on fake eyelashes. Not too hard! So fun!
It was so fun having her stay the night!
Then, we headed over to my parents house for dinner and games...and to play with Bailey!
Oh, she's just so cute!!!!
The boys took selfies. They're pretty darn cute too!
She's just a doll! She was trying to talk and copied what I'd do with my mouth. It was so cute!!!
Then, we headed over to my parents house for dinner and games...and to play with Bailey!
Oh, she's just so cute!!!!
The boys took selfies. They're pretty darn cute too!
She's just a doll! She was trying to talk and copied what I'd do with my mouth. It was so cute!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment