The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Puppies


The puppies are almost all gone. I'm so sad! We took 2 puppies to the airport yesterday, and of course I cried. I'm happy though. One went to New Mexico, the other went to Alaska. We sold another today, he went to Price, Utah. Another will be picked up in 3 weeks, he's going to Wyoming. We have just one more left, she's the little black and white female, we named her Shania. Hopefully we will sell her sonn. I've had so much fun with these puppies. They are like my little babies, I've spent so much time with them. I watched the slide show with the music and of course, I had to cry again. They are just so sweet. I'm such a baby, it's so bad.

3 comments:

The Hillman's said...

Rosa I would have cried too, it must be something we inherited from our moms. The puppies really are soo cute. I'm not sure if you knew yet but I am pregnant again and due in March. I hope you two are doing well! Bye

Shel said...

Oh! :( I'm sad that they are gone too! We only got to visit them once! I heard you guys sold your house!!!! Congrats! I can not tell you how happy I am for you guys, what a big weight off your shoulders!

Bonnie said...

Oh those puppies are adorable! No wonder you're sad they are all gone!