The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hiking to Timpanogos Cave

My mom, little sister Jenn, and I went for a hike on the trail up the canyon from my house. We had so much fun seeing all the changing leaves. It had been a long time since we'd hiked it so we weren't sure what we were in for. The only thing we really remembered was that it was steep switchbacks... and we were right. It was a good workout! I had fun pulling my mom up the hill. We had a blast! The trial is only a couple minutes from my house, I should go up and hike all the time!

You can see (if you enlarge the picture) the map of the hike. It's pretty darn steep!



6 comments:

Jaimi said...

There are those leaves I've been missing! I've never done that hike. We'll have to go together sometime.

You're mom makes me smile. So cute.

Shannon said...

You go girl! Looks fun... the pic. of you guys making out in the mtn's 4 wheeling is SEEEXXXYYYYY..... ha, you guys are way too cute. Come down again soon!

Whitney said...

that looks great! I'm really missing the Utah fall weather right now!

Tyler and Lara said...

Yes! We're blogger buddies! Your blog is so cute!

Brian and Monica said...

hey guys, looks like you are having tons of fun. Good thing bc when the babies come - its all over. JK (but it really does get harder)

Shannon said...

Hey Rosy, the pumpkin squares turn out for enough people that like a normal 9X13 cake you would make, and maybe a little more because you can cut them small and serve them with ice cream. I just brought them to a shower for 20 people, and we just made them again tonight! ha, have fun! Call me if you have ?'s....