The Youngs
Sunday, October 12, 2008
New House
I have had a few requests to put pictures up on the blog of our new house. I'm still in the process of decorating, moving things around and getting more organized. I can't believe how long it has taken me to get to this point, and still I feel like I have so much more I need to do on the house. There are so many boxes in the basement I still need to go through and an entire room I still need to organize and decorate. I just feel so blessed that we sold our house in American Fork and now have only one mortgage to worry about. Zach did such a great job building the house. It looks beautiful and we feel so spoiled to be living in it (though that wasn't the plan). We will still have it for sale, although we don't think things in the market will get better anytime soon. So who knows how long we will be here. We'll just enjoy it while it lasts.















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your house looks great! We've been in our house for a year and your house has way more decorations. Good job!
Two fabulously talented people= one fabulous house!(Cheese!)It looks wonderful!
You did an awesome job decorating! Looks great!
Wow! beautiful house! nice job Zach! and nice job Roseanne on the decor! I wish I had you to decorate our new house!
Roseanne it looks so good! I love your fall and pumpkin decorations. The house is so beautiful and you've done such a great job decorating and organizing it. Love ya!
Very cute. I am so jealous. I hope you guys are doing well. It sounds like you are super busy. We need to get together sometime when I am back in the states.
I love the new house decor!
P.S. I tagged you!
Love that you posted these photos. The house is beautiful. I bet you are loving it!
Janet
Post a Comment