8 things I'm passionate about
1.Church
2.Family
3.Having a clean house
4.Organization
5.My hubby
6.My doggies
7.Flossing
8.Friends
8 words/phrases I use often
1."Any changes in your medical History...medications, surgeries, hospitalizations?"
2."You have gingivitis"
3."Are you a daily flosser?"
4."Hey my love"
5."Hi my puppies"
6."I love you"
7."He's so cute I wanna squish him!"
8."EEEEHHHH EEEEEHHHH!!!!!!!" (That's me screaming, because I'm afraid of spiders.)
8 things I want to do before I die
1.Go to Hawaii
2.Swim with sea turtles
3.Deep sea fishing
4.Sky diving
5.Bungee jump off a waterfall
6.Compete in a triathlon
7.Whale watching (although I sort of did off the cruise ship)
8.Go to the Great Barrier Reef
8 things I've learned in the past
1.Stay out of debt
2.Get an education
3.Say, "I love you" often
4.Stay on top of bills
5.That Zach is very convincing
6.Dentists are all CRAZY!
7.Family is always there for you
8.Mom's always make you feel better
8 things I currently want/need
1.More money
2.To sell our house
3.To be out of debt (due to this house)
4.For Zach to finish school
5.Vacations
6.A raise
7.A personal chef
8.Brand new furniture
8 places I want to see visit
1.Australia
2.New Zealand
3.Caribbean
4.Nicaragua
5.Europe
6.Egypt
7.Africa
8.Jerusalem
8 favorite restaurants
1.Claim Jumper
2.PF Chang's
3.Thai House
4.Cafe Rio
5.Tepanyaki
6.Olive Garden
7.Happy Sumo
8.Yaponna
8 TV shows I can't live without (I watch zero TV these days, but here are a few past favs.)
1.So You Think You Can Dance
2.American Idol
3.America's Next Top Model
4.King of Queens
(These next 4 are the ones I used to watch about 5 years ago and was addicted to. They were on TLC.)
5.The Wedding Story
6.The Baby Story
7.The Makeover Story
8.The Dating Story
8 people I tag
1.Whitney
2.Richelle
3.Erin
4.Shannon
5.Sandra
6.Lindsey J.
7.Melony
8.Jill
1 comment:
Yay! You did the survey! Wasn't it fun? I love reading these things. Thank you for sharing!
Post a Comment