Me, my sister-in-law Kailin, and little sister Jenn.
The whole group. All 13 of us (minus aunt Jane, taking the picture). We all had to wear black, white and a hint of red.
Aunt Jane, Aunt Marci, and my mom.
Carrie, Emma, and her friend (shoot I forgot her name).
Monica, Kaitlin, and Emily.
We ate Mushroom Ravioli just like Bella did in the book. It was sooooooo good!
My cousin Emma made everyone bracelets with a crystal bead for Edward and a wooden bead for Jacob.
My cousins Hillary and Emma, and Aunt Marci decorated everything. It looked beautiful! They did such a good job!
Fangs, Apples, engagement rings.
My cousin Chelsea and sister Jenn. We got engagement rings (I haven't read all the books, so I've had some things spoiled for me.)
Instead of Pin the Tail on the Donkey, we played: Plant the Kiss on Edward. Whoevers kiss got the closest to Edwards lips on the picture won. We all loaded up on lipstick and got spun around with a blindfold on. It was pretty funny.
This was the entire group of us. My cousin Emma's friend made us shirts that we wore to the movie. The front said: Edward Please. The back said: Bite Me. People at the theater loved our shirts and wanted to know where we got them.
It was so funny at the theater because everyone was screaming the first time Edward came on the screen, and everyone cheered when the movie started. Everyone in the theater was so excited. We were the last ones to leave the movie theater. We all had to talk about the parts we liked and didn't like. But overall... WE LOVED IT!!!
4 comments:
Wow! What a party! I'm so sad I missed out on it :( I saw the movie twice though - loved it! See ya over the holidays!
Best party Ever!!! i'm looking forward to the next ones!!!
Wow! What a party! I went with some friends at midnight opening night. It was histerical watching all the adoring fans. When Edward's eyes first changed the woman next to me squeezed my arm and said, "Oh my gosh! Look at his eyes!" So funny!
That party is amazing!! I love all the details! So sad I missed out too. Jill and I were saying how we so wanted to be there with you all :) I saw the movie at the midnight showing and I want to go again. I heard it is even better the second time!
Post a Comment