This year we had Thanksgiving at Zach's parents house. We had so much fun. We got a nice group shot of the bunch.
Me, my mom, and sister Jenn.
Me and my sister Jenn in our festive fall colored shirts.
Our 4 yr old nephew Ryan took this picture of us. It took us a few times to get a good one, he'd move the camera down and miss our faces every time. Finally one turned out :) Good job Ryan!
We played the Army game for the first time with Zach's family, the kids especially loved it :)
Zach loves to wrestle with his nieces and nephews. It's so fun to watch.
6 comments:
Just when I think I'm handling being away a bit better. ):
I told Zach today we'll have to play that game when I come up next month.
Wow, it looks like you guys had a great holiday. I miss being with my family tons and can't wait to get back. Ok, I was just thinking if your sister is single, we should hook her up with my brother in law. He got off his mission in August. Let me know. Then we could be 2nd sister in laws??
You look so cute! See you in a few weeks :) Maybe we can go see twilight again???
Hi Roseanne and Zach! It has been so fun getting together lately. Volleyball was especially fun! We are thinking about getting doing that more often. Hey I need to get your new need address. You can email, blog, or text me or Brian. Thanks!
Hey Roseanne and Zach, it's your cousin Kory Ann. Hope you don't mind I took your link from Ben and Stevie's blog. Love your picts! So fun to see most all of you together, too. Email me so have your address and I can give you an invite to our blog. Love ya! Kory Ann kcrogers@bresnan.net
Your shirts reminded me... did I ever send you the picture of us 4 where we are all wearing that shade of yellow? It looks like a fam. photo b/c we're all coordinated, it's funny. Let's hang out next week! (we get in the 18th)
Post a Comment