The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, November 1, 2008

When you don't have kids to dress up for Halloween...

So we were trying to make plans for Halloween, everyone had family party's to go to, and kids to take out, so we thought: Hmmm...we don't have kids to take Trick-or-Treating...lets dress up the dogs! We ran out an bought some costumes and took the dogs to Zach's parents ward Trunk-or-Treat. We couldn't stop laughing as we dressed them in the back of the truck. I was dying! I could hardly put her legs through her cowgirl pants. All the Trunk-or-Treaters loved their costumes. We had a blast!

We had to stop at my parents house to show them off. They were all dying.

I love Tuck's curly afro and Yara's little hat. So hilarous! Poor Tuck ripped his bell bottoms. :(

You can see Tucks peace sign really good in the picture.

"I can't take this any longer!"

Tuck, our Grrrr-ooovy 70's dog.

Yara, our cowgirl.

Our sleepy nephew Jake. The cutest lion ever :)

10 comments:

Jaimi said...

I wish I could have see the expression on Dad's face!(:

Thayerclan said...

Hilarious!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

I still can't get over how funny they were! I loved it:)

Shel said...

That is so awesome! Funniest thing ever, you guys are great!

McGuire's said...

so funny! The bellbottoms were my favorite!

The Hillman's said...

I love the little legs, I'm going to show my mom when we go up there for dinner tonight she is going to die!! You guys look like you had a great couple weeks of Halloween fun, miss you:)

Lindsey said...

Those costumes are great!! :)

Sandra said...

That is great! They look adorable!

Lindsey Killpack Judd said...

You guys are so funny. I can just see you laughing now. I'll have to show the boys your pictures tomorrow. They'll love seeing their doggy friends in costumes.

Whitney said...

that is so awesome! where ever did you get the outfits!!!