The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Little Mover!

This baby boy is quite the mover. It's kind of hard to tell how much he's really moving from the angle, it's very flattering too I know :) I seriously feel like he might just bust out of my belly! He moves a lot when Zach plays his guitar and sings-it's so sweet. I had to get a little video of it.

10 comments:

Steph said...

WOW! He IS a mover! Isn't that fun?! That's so cool that you got it on video. I wish I had, too.

The Hillman's said...

Watching that brought back vivid memories:) Sometimes it felt like I had a crazy alien baby growing in me. I am so excited for you and Zach, life is about to get crazy, yeah!

Rachel said...

I cannot believe you got a video of it. Makenzie is already so stubborn if I tell Travis to look because she is moving the second he looks she stops! You look great!

Bonnie said...

Wow! Being pregnant is so crazy and amazing! Way to get a video of that it is so cool! Also, I loved your Yellowstone pictures, so pretty!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

I know this seems weird but I got teary when I saw this video! Haha! It really is the coolest thing ever though and thats such a neat video. Also your trips look so fun!

Lori said...

With all three of my boys that's excatly what i'd see each day especially as the end got closer. It brings on a whole new meaning to belly dancing. hehehe.

Aim Aug said...

A little freaky, huh?! So excited for you!

Lindsey said...

How fun!! Thanks for sharing. We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait for that little guy come :)

Shelly Moon said...

What a good idea to get him moving on the video! He is a little mover! Fun pics of your family's trips too!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

It is totally amazing when you see you belly move and know that there is a little person in there. I'm so excited for you guys.