All of Zach's family was in town so we decided to get some family pictures. Our sister-in-law Amy Jo's parents, the Ashtons, have a beautiful place up in Walsburg where we hung out for the day and got some nice pictures of the whole group. Zach's brother Chad took the pictures. He did a good job, especially since he had to set the timer and run to be in the pictures!

All of Zach's side of the family. What a good looking bunch I must say :)

Look at what cute little nieces and nephews we have! Hopefully our little one will be just as cute as the rest.

Zach's brother Chad took this of us on the swing with our sweet little niece Grace.
This is the Ashtons "barn". It's super nice inside with bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, sitting areas and a basketball court.
The kids all went for a 4-wheel ride.
Zach's sister Jaimi and her husband Jeff had their 6 month old adopted little girl Grace sealed to them at the Timpanogas Temple. Summer got to be there for it too which was so neat. It was such an amazing experience. I tried so hard to hold in the tears all day but then I completely lost it at the luncheon once Zach hugged me. I was really proud of myself for holding in the tears so long being pregnant and all though...who am I kidding...I'm a bawl baby without all the extra pregnancy hormones.
9 comments:
Roseanne, would you mind sending me the videos you have from Wallsburg? I only have videos on my camcorder, so I can't post them on my blog.
You are one cute pregnant lady, btw!
I love the pregnant picture. You honestly are the cutest prego girl ever. Thanks again for the cd with the pictures! I miss you already!
What a fun family get together! Also, Oh my goodness you are so cute! I love your little pregnant belly, you look great!
What great pics, and such a gorgeous place!
And how cute is your prego belly!! You are adorable :)
The slip n' slide looks pretty fun. Not as much fun as cleaning Stephanie Earls teeth, but almost.
Love the pics. the video of the boys coming down the hill is awesome. i love the groan as they all slild onto the grass. too funny.
i'm a big baby too so nerry you fear you will always have my company crying with you.
you are a hottie. nothing more to be said. prego or not, you're a hottie. i'm just glad i'm way past that prego stage while you're there. cause that would just make me look even more like a boat and i'd cry myself to sleep each night, i'm sure of it. (cause i'm a big baby remember).
You have a cute pregnant belly which is so small!! Wallsburg looks like so much fun for family get togethers!! Cute pics!
wow that slip n' slide looks like tons of fun! Cute prego belly - almost there!!
Looks like you all had a blast! Jaimi has told me about the monster slip n slide before. Is this something you Youngs have all done before or just Jaimi? I gotta try that one of these days...too fun!
Only 39 days to go!!! I'm so excited for the two of you!
Post a Comment