The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yellowstone


Waiting for Old Faithful to go off.

Old Faithful!

This one is called the Beehive. It goes off every 13 hours and we happened to be there for it to go off. We actually thought it was better than Old Faithful!

My family-Dad's taking the picture.




This is called Dragons mouth. It was pretty cool. The geyser would bubble up and make a loud dragon noise, smoke was coming out and the water/mud would ripple out waves.

We saw TONS of bison. It was so neat!




Let me share with you all the stress I have to deal with. Zach wants to stand over the edge where if he slipped he'd fall to his death. We can't talk him out of it as you can see from the videos. Now what do you think our little boy's going to be doing...that's right following his daddy :) Oh boy, what am I going to do.

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Shaking my head and saying "idiot" as I watch the videos.What are we going to do with him?! I'm glad to see your mom is trying to talk some sense into him--does that mean she kind of likes him?(;Who smells worse?Zach or Old Faithful?

Rose said...

I tried to stop him....I really did, but finally I had to walk the other way. I'm going to have a heart attack!