The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family Boating


Our nieces Naomi and Summer. They're just so cute! They were my little boating buddies. I don't get to see them a lot because they live in different states. I just love em to pieces.

It was super entertaining watching our nephews Sam, Ryan, Ethan, oh yes and their dad Blake (with the awesome googles). Once they started going Ryan-the one in the middle got a huge frown on his face, he was NOT happy. We all had a good laugh though :)

Zach went tubbing with our nephew Keegan. They had a blast!

My little 4 year old nieces Summer and Naomi wanted me to go tubbing with them. We went pretty slow so it was safe for me and the girls. We had a lot of fun, they were so brave. Naomi said "It's like were on the Matterhorn!" (Everything relates to Disneyland with her, I love it.)

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

So fun! I miss boating! I love that you went tubing with your nieces, I bet they just adore you! You guys look like you all had a great time!

Brittany said...

Looks like fun! How is the pregnancy going? I just love being a mom! It's hard work, but definitely worth it. You'll understand what I mean soon. :)Mikal and I made our blog private, so if you want to keep reading it send Mikal an email with your email address so we can send you an invite. His email is wademikalj@gmail.com. I hope you're doing well!

Leah said...

Reminds me of going out as cousins on Larry's boat. Looks like you had fun!

Sandra said...

How fun! Your nieces are adorable and how cute that you would ride w/ them! I can't believe that you are due next month!!! I am excited for you!