The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

Zach, his Dad, and his little sister Hailey ran the Freedom Run, they did the 10k and all did great. Zach's dad is in his 60's, he's in such great shape, I was impressed! It was fun to see all 3 of them run through the finish line together. Good job guys!

My family came over to our house for a BBQ dinner. We had planned to be in Provo at my parents house to celebrate, but our dog Tuck was out of control barking with the fireworks going off, so we had to be home to lock him in the garage. Aren't dogs so fun...especially when the ruin plans :)

My mom, sister Jenn, and me in our Red, White, and Blue.
After dinner my family left and we ended up staying in Cedar Hills to watch the fireworks with our friends in the neighborhood while we listened to Niel Diamond-gotta love it!
Zach had just bought the most lame/funny movie called Hot Rod, so we ended up watching it at Mark and Aprils house. Zach entertained us all with his non stop hysterical laughter. I don't know what was more funny, the movie, or Zach's laughs :)

3 comments:

Jaimi said...

I'm impressed. They don't even look tired!

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

Cute Shirt!!!! I am so glad you are wearing it. I hope all the others clothes worked out for you as well.

kargrs said...

Go Uncle Bill! Whaaawhooo!