The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Boating

We got to take Zach's parents boat out a few weekends ago. We LOVE to go boating, we'd go everyday if we could. Even though I can't really do much being this far along, it's still fun for me just to hang out on the boat with everyone.

Zach on the wakeboard

My little sister's friend Kelsey and my little sister Jenn came with us. They laughed the entire time they went tubbing, it was pretty funny to watch.

I decided to go on the tube even thought I'm pregnant...Don't worry though, I went super super slow behind the boat. Zach made sure to go extra slow on any slight bumps. I felt pretty stupid just putin' along, but I did have fun :)

We decided the go the next weekend, the weekend of the 3rd with my parents boat.

Zach's really improved on the wakeboard, he tried some new things and had some AWESOME wipe outs :)

Hailey (Zach's little sister) did awesome on the knee board!

Hailey and Kendrick came with us and they brought their son Jake-he's almost 1 and he didn't even make a peep, he was such a good boy! And of course Kendrick entertained all of us with his sweet wakeboarding skills.

We invited our friends Richelle and Jonny, and their kids Caroline and Ben. We had a ton of fun with them.

Richelle tried wakeboarding for the first time and got right up first try! Way to go Richelle!

Zach doing such a great job driving the boat.

Zach skiing

3 comments:

hailey said...

Thanks for always inviting us to come! We LOVE going with you guys and especially getting in some good quality time before we leave.:)

McGuire's said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we could have come. Feels like a long time since we've gone boating.

Shelly Moon said...

great pics! We had such a great time. Thanks so much for inviting us!