The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, July 13, 2009

2 Nephews Birthday's

Our nephew Jake (Hailey and Kendricks little boy) and Tyler (Chad and Amy Jo's oldest son) had their birthday celebration on Friday. Hailey and Kendrick made awesome little banana cakes-because Jake loves "nana's", for Jake and Ty.



Hailey made the cutest little monkey cupcakes for everyone. They looked so cute!



(I put the video on for you Jaimi :) Now you can feel like you were there for it all.)
I was really hoping to see Jake go crazy over the cake because Hailey doesn't let him eat much sugar. He liked the frosting at first-as you can see from the video, but he just kind of picked at it for a second and was done with it. I guess Hailey trained him well-not too much sugar, just veggies and "nana's" for him. :) Well done Hailey.

4 comments:

Jaimi said...

You're so thoughtful, Roseanne. Thank you. I loved hearing all the commentary in the background.(:

Let me know if there will be a rodeo when I come up. I would love to go.

Forever Young said...

So cute! That little is such a gerber baby. can't wait to see what yours will look like=)

hailey said...

Thanks for posting the video! I'm going to have to get it from you somehow. I was hoping to see pictures of the car you took the reunion.:)

Lindsey said...

love the monkey cupcakes. I'll have to remember those :)