The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, March 1, 2010

5 Months and Rolling Over!

Wyatt is getting to be such a big boy! He's 5 months on the 5th!
We had his 4 month check up last week and here are his percentiles:
Weight: 76% 17.1 lbs (What a chunk!)
Height: 73%
Head Circumference: 14%

Wyatt loves his Uncle Nate :) Maybe he'll be just as tall as he is when he grows up.
I just love my little guy!
Check out the rolls on his legs! I had to get a picture of him without his clothes so you can tell just how chunky he is :)

5 comments:

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Has it been 5 months already? He is too precious. I would love it if you could join us as well. Steph is the one that told me about it. She said you can buy the lecithin at Macy's. Send me your address and I'll send you the recipes Steph sent me for it. How are you and little Wyatt doing? You look amazing by the way, you'll have to let me in on your secret for when I have this little gal.

Lacey said...

So cute. I love the one in the hoodie. Miss you!

Lindsey said...

What a cutie!! Can't wait to meet the little guy. Maybe this summer??

Jaimi said...

Hello, Michelin Man! Gracen is only 1 pound heavier than Wyatt and she is almost 10 months older! Crazy!

Aim Aug said...

He's so sweet. Love the hat, love the baby, love you guys!