The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Photo Tag

My friend Whitney tagged me for this one. This ones a pretty embarrassing tag. Whoever I tag has to take pics of the list of things below exactly as they are...no cheating and cleaning up or fixing up.
Here we go...

My Closet
Ok this is way embarrassing. The one thing I hate about our house is the lack of closet space and my closet. Everything ends up in my closet, and it's way too small and tight. I can barely get in the closet and I have to suck it in to close the door and get to my other clothes and shoes on the other side. (It was pretty tricky when I was pregnant and had a huge belly.)So you only get to see half of my closet because if I tried taking a pic of the other side you'd only get a close up of a couple dresses, it's that tight.

Favorite Shoes
It's been too cold to wear these, but in the summer, they are by far my fav and most worn pair.
My little sister was getting rid of these and I wanted them because I thought they were so cute! They are so comfy. I seriously wear them everyday, thanks Jenn!

Laundry Room


Our Bathroom


Favorite Room
Glad I made the bed this morning.

Kitchen Sink
Luckily I had just loaded all the dishes in the dishwasher right before I checked my blog.

Fridge
It looks pretty crazy in there!

What the kid(s) are doing right now
I was heading up the stairs to take some pics and 2 seconds later I heard Wyatt in bed "talking" and playing with his binky, he'd just woken up. He's super sick you wouldn't guess by that smile :) I just love our little guy.

Self Portrait

Wyatt's in the pic too, sorry, he's really clingy being sick and all, so I couldn't put him down.


6 people I tag:
Jill
Jaimi
Lara
Brittany W.
Lindsey J.
Aimee
(Good Luck Girls I'm sure your houses are all cleaner than mine.)

8 comments:

Steph said...

What a relief that my name is not on your tag list! ha ha! My house is a wreck. Yours is so clean! That's makes the tag no fun at all. ;)

Wyatt is super cute and happy for being sick.

I love your bed. Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Whatever, your house looks so clean. And Wyatt is so cute. I need to visit again soon.

Jaimi said...

Cruel. Just completed.

Aim Aug said...

I bet Wyatt has what I had yesterday! I'm SO sorry! I think I got it at church. It only lastest a day. Hope he gets over it fast too. You house is totally clean! So jealous!

Whitney said...

why am I not surprised that your house is randomly so clean!!!

Brittany said...

Haha, thanks Roseanne! You're lucky my house was clean. ;)

Wyatt has such an adorable smile! Sorry he's sick. :( I hope he gets better soon!

Lindsey said...

Wow, I feel so honored that you thought of me :) Your house is waay cleaner than mine. I'm going to have to be a poor sport and pass on this lovely opportunity!! Since being pregnant, I haven't had much motivation to keep our upstairs clean. Downstairs is presentable since that is what people see when they come over. But I'm sad to say that our room has become a dumping ground as well as our closet. I'd be horrified to put pics up on our blog. So there is my lame excuse.
Remind me again when the nesting is suppose to kick in?? I know its breaking the rules but I'll post pics then :)

Thayerclan said...

um pretty sure your house is spotless. Mine is a train wreck!Maybe I'll get up the guts to post pictures....maybe....:)