The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, March 19, 2010

They grow so fast! St. Patrick's Day



It's so crazy how fast they grow! 5 1/2 months ago Wyatt couldn't do a thing on his own. He's learning so much and he's copying us, enjoying music with us, playing with us, it's amazing! We just love him so much!
I've gone on a couple walks and jogs with Wyatt in the stroller. Sometimes he's so good and other times we get about a block and he's had it. For this picture he smiled, then 2 seconds later he'd had it and the jog was over. :)




I love this little hat on him...and he pretty much lives with a bib on because he spits up all the time. I go through a couple outfits a day (that would be both of us). I'm doing laundry like CRAZY!

We went to St. George for a really quick trip with some friends and their baby. We went for a walk along the path next to the golf course where they filmed High School Musical II (if anyone's seen that).
Ella and Wyatt. They kept reaching for each other it was so cute.
Wyatt is sitting up pretty good on his own, we always have to be there to catch him but he's lasted a few minutes all by himself. The Boppy is pretty nice to have for a safe landing when he does fall.
Wyatt loves to listen to Zach sing and play guitar, it was so cute to watch, Wyatt was swinging his leg to the music. I got a video of it, but blogger takes too long to upload videos, maybe I'll upload it another time :)


Just out of the shower and in his robe and slippers.
 He loves this little Jumperoo!  He jumps like crazy in it!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Holy cow! You've definitely got some adorable photos of your handsome little man.

Bonnie said...

What a cute little guy! It's crazy how fast they grow!

Brittany said...

I love him in his little hat! Kenzie only spits up ocassionally now, but I know what you're going through. She barely gained weight from 4-6 months because she was spitting up constantly!

Whitney said...

wow! is he really that old?? he's getting so cute! and so chubby!