Oh how I love you sweet pork salad! My parents took us all out to eat here. We were all talking about how much we missed it. (My bro and his wife who live in Cali as we'll as us Kansans.)This is something I REALLY miss out here. I guess it just makes is more special to go to when we visit Utah :)
Comedy Sportz!
I used to love going here back in HS and College. It was fun to go again, it had been a really long time since I'd been there. For those of you who don't know what it is, it's kinda like "Whose Line is it Anyway". It's hilarious improv!
3 comments:
All your posts are making me home sick! Our kids have the greatest grandparents ever.:) Good thing it won't be too long til we're all there again! Today when we were at the park Jake started telling my friend that Wyatt was going to come to UT too. Then he was asking, "what are Wyatt's parent's names?" He is so excited....and so am I.:) By the way you look so beautiful in all your pictures!
I'm so mad I didn't eat cafe rio while in utah. So so good! Looks like you had lots of fun with your family. Jenna and Scott seem like super cool in-laws.
Comedy Sportz is SO fun! We haven't been in forever...probably because we are SO old now. Did you hear..no more Cafe Rio. :( All the Utah county location got bought out by Costa Vida.
Post a Comment