Wyatt has still been having ear problems. So for the
3rd time Wyatt had to go in for surgery. By this time though we already know the drill. It was super fast. He was in and out and we were on our way in less than 45 minutes!

I forgot to get of picture of him in surgery, so this was 5 minutes after he woke up and we were leaving. He was happy as could be!
On another note...

We are testing the waters on potty training. He knows when he has to go so I thought it might be time to get used to sitting on a potty. He's not ready yet...we'll... I don't really know what to do to help him yet. But he just likes to chill on his potty every now and then.

The "show me your teeth" trick works for a smile :)
4 comments:
I decided I wasn't going to try it until after we were done traveling this summer even though Gracen loves to sit on the toilet.
...Hope the third times a charm!
poor little Wy Wy!
Oh no, poor Wyatt! Hopefully this will be the last time. I love the photo of him sitting on the potty. Super cute blog Roseanne! We miss you guys!
Aw, poor Wyatt. I can't believe you're already starting to potty train! I'm dreading it. Kenzie always tells me when she's gone to the bathroom and needs a diaper change, so looks like I just need to get on it!
Post a Comment