
This pic is from Scott's Iphone that I took, sadly I didn't get any pics of them. I'll have to post some once the photographer is done. They took these inside the Joseph Smith Memorial building at the end after we all were drenched from the rain.

Check out my handsome boys!

Family Shot!

My mom did the flowers, I didn't really get a good picture of them. I'm so mad I really didn't take any pictures of the wedding!!

This is the only pic I got of them! SAD! I was running around with Jenn and Scott while they were taking pictures. I was holding up her dress and holding the umbrella over her head while i got drenched...That's just what you do for a bride, especially your sister! We had a good time running through the swampy grass, being under a down poor of rain ;) It'll be a great story down the road Jenn. It rained on our outdoor reception, and at Eric and Jenna's wedding, so I guess that's our families trend. It really was a great day though!
2 comments:
I LOVE your dress! Your hair looks pretty too. Did you lighten it since I saw you?
Even with the crappy weather Jenn and Scott had a beautiful wedding day :) I'm working on my blog post about utah and am sad i didnt get a picture with jenn so im gonna have to steal one to show how gorgeous she is and the main reason we visited utah. I wished we could've seen everyone more but maybe this summer if you guys make it to the cabin:)
Post a Comment