January 18, 2013
Each year since my friend threw a Top 8 of 2008 party I have thrown a party just like it. It's something I look forward to all year. I'm constantly thinking of things to put on my list each year. I found out some really great stuff this year, as usual. Everyone brought great food and recipes, good lists, and great gift giveaways! It was a blast!
Me, Sherry, Krystalyn, Kaylie, Lauree, Audrea, Teea, Annie, and Randi.
January 27, 2012
So I haven't updated my prego pictures since Christmas. I haven't felt too cute lately to want to take a picture...I still don't. But I needed to. So here you go. My HUGE baby belly!
Here's the update on my doctors visit on Friday (2 days ago).
He says I'm measuring at 40 weeks. Maybe I'll have a 10 pounder! NOOOOOO!!!!
I asked the doctor how the baby is lying inside me. He checked low by my pubic bone and said "That doesn't quite feel like the head".
Oh No! I don't want a breach baby! I don't want to have a c-section!
The doctor tried to check to see if he could feel the head, vaginally. BOY did that hurt! My cervix hasn't softened and I'm hardly dilated....so the docs finger jamming up me to feel the head wasn't too pleasant! (sorry, TMI!)
He said he thinks he felt the suture, I guess that's the fontanelle? So he's pretty sure he's head down, but not positive.
So, this Friday, I'll get an ultrasound before my doctors visit to see how big he could be and to see how he's positioned.
If he's big, I'll be induced on Monday the 4th. I don't really want to get induced, I wanted him to come on his own, but I'm ready to be done.
The end is so close!
I'll keep you updated!
I have a little video of the baby kicking in my belly. You can see it, it's pretty crazy! But of course, blogger wont let me. :( So we'll see if I can upload it later.

3 comments:
I need details about the party you're talking about! Sounds like fun. I reeeally need to do stuff like that... but I just don't. So much work. I rarely plan get togethers anymore (rarely=never). And you look great! Good luck with your delivery!
Your "huge" baby belly is so cute Roseanne! We'll be keeping our fingers crossed that he's head down and can come on his own. If you need any piece of mind about inductions let me know... Emmie was induced and it was smooth and a perfect delivery. Love you!
Cute prego Rosa!! Almost there!!
Post a Comment