January 1, 2013
New Years Eve wasn't all that exciting for us. It had snowed a ton that day. We didn't really feel like going anywhere. I had also worked all day and was pretty worn out. I came home from work with contractions, and kept having contractions for at least 2 hours on New Years Eve. And they were PAINFUL contractions too!
My Dr had told me to go to the hospital a couple days earlier because I had more than 6 contractions an hour and they weren't stopping. It happened after another day of work for me too. So I didn't want to go back and get monitored for an hour again. I waited the contractions out and they stopped a while later.
So that was our New Years Eve...hanging out on the couch, in pain with contractions, watching TV.
Pretty lame.
The next day. New Years Day, was fun for Wyatt though! He could hardly wait to go play in the snow. It's one of his first times actually playing in the snow. He LOVED IT!
He had fun with Daddy!
He made his first snow angel!
Pretty nice!
He had so much fun playing in the snow. But when he came in he was FREEZING. So I put him in the tub and he warmed right up.
It was so fun seeing Wyatt play in the snow like it was his first time. I don't think he remembered playing in the snow 2 years before, so it sort of was like his first time!
No comments:
Post a Comment