The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sweet Brothers and Playgroup at Going Bonkers

April 4, 2013
 Wyatt really is such a good big brother.  He's not jealous.  He loves to help.  He entertains Colter when he's sad.  He runs to get me diapers, burp cloths, bibs, and binkies.  We laugh together at the funny stuff Colter does.  Wyatt has a really loud laugh. I love it, but sometimes it hurts Colters feelings. Poor boy :(
 He's already grown out of all his 0-3 month clothes!

April 14, 2013
 He's sleeping so well! 


 They really are such good buddies.  Colter smiles at Wyatt all the time.
Oh ya, and Zach took this.  We have a little bird feeder that attaches to our window.  We get birds eating there all day long we love it.  But our favorite bird is the cardinal. I just love that bright red bird and it's cute little chirp!

April 16, 2013
We had a playdate at Going Bonkers.  One of our favorite places.  We can sit and chat while the kids get out their energy by climbing through this huge jungle gym like a hamster in a cage!
 Sarah and Aubrey
 Keesa, her sister who was just visiting, and Shannon
 Me and Randi
 Lauree and Annie
 There's Colter.  Not sure what to think of all the excitement!
 Bauer and Randi, so cute!  I love how Bauers hair sticks up, it's so fluffy!
 Wyatt and I in the crazy maze!
You'll soon get used to this Colter.  We live for our weekly playgroups!

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Is Colter losing some of his hair?

Roseanne said...

Ya he's losing his hair. So sad! He's got the old man bald look going on. HAHA! Poor boy :( I'll have to take a nice pic of that and post about that. HeHe.