The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sleeping Wyatt, Zach Passed the Kansas Bar!, and Grandma.

April 4-6, 2013
So, we've had some interesting sleeping situations at our house since Colter was born.  Zach and Wyatt have been in the master bedroom.  I've been sleeping in Wyatt's bed with Colter in the same room in his crib.  We  were planning on moving Wyatt into the office once the Bar was over and then moving everyone back to where they should be.  The office is where Zach studied every day.  He really needed that room.  Also, Zach and Wyatt needed to be able to sleep well during the night.  I was able to get up with Colter and take care of him in Wyatt's bedroom without waking everyone up.  It worked out great for awhile.  But now we've all moved back to our spots and Wyatt is in the office now.  
Here's a picture I took of Wyatt waiting for Dad to come to bed.  HaHa!  
Every night I'd say "No fair!  You get to sleep with Daddy in MY bed!"  He thought he was pretty special. ;)
 He's got his legs up. Haha! How does he sleep like that?!
 March 5, 2013
Zach passed the BAR, YEA!  I already posted about that because I was too excited and couldn't wait.  
We are soooooo happy!  YIPPEE!
 March 6, 2013
Grandma came to visit us again for a week.  It was so nice to have her come help take care of us again.  We are so spoiled when she comes.



These boys love their grandma!

We sure love when grandmas here!

No comments: