The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, February 28, 2014

Back in Kansas

July 14-24, 2013
Colter is 5 months
 He's such a happy boy.

 Wyatt is quite the silly boy.  He's always being goofy and wanting me to take pictures of all his silliness.
 He spends a lot of time in here.  Thanks Kari!
 He loves it though!
 More silliness from Wyatt.
 These boys just love each other so much.

 Wyatt found this Halloween wig.
He looks like quite the surfer dude, right?
And...
Being back in Kansas means being back to work.
I have my friend Teea watch the boys for me while I work on Thursday afternoons, and I watch her kids in the afternoon on Tuesdays.  It works out great!
Here's a picture Teea text me of how the babies were doing while I was at work.
Sometimes it's really hard because our oldest, Wyatt and Payson are the exact same age.  They have the same Birthday!  Then these two are just 3 months apart.  So it's like having double sets of twins!  Nap time is crazy, only because we don't have enough bedrooms for each to have their own room.  Plus when one wakes up it's loud, and it can wake up the others.  Teea has had the same problem. But it's usually just fine.  But sometimes we'll admit, it's CRAZY!

No comments: