The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Boating

July 5, 2013
We went out to Utah Lake for an early morning boating trip.
 Zach skiing
 Wyatt loves riding in the boat
 We had to wake Colter up to go, so he's still in his pj's.
 Eric my bro, me and Wyatt
 Jenna and my mom


 Now Colter is all ready to go. 
 Jenna was so sweet, she held Colter most of the time.
 My mom, Wyatt and Scott
 Zach and my bro Nate
 Life jackets always look like they are choking babies.  It looks so uncomfortable!
 My dad wake surfing (my parents just bought a wake surfing boat).
 Wyatt loved holding the flag
 I liked wake surfing.  It was so crazy to me how close I was to the boat.  I need a little more practice at it to really get the hang of it without just pulling myself with the rope.


 Colter was so good, he even took a little nap.

 Zach did really good!
 He got the hang of it quick and dropped the rope and actually surfed!
Jenna again, being such a sweet aunt :)
I wish we could go boating all the time...now it's back to Kansas we go.

No comments: