The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Colter 4 months, Bowling, and Wyatt gets a bike!

June 10, 2013

Ooohhh, I love my boys smiles!
 Come on Blogger, flip it right!
 Still not right!
 Oh well, he's just so sweet!  I love those chubby thighs and checks!
 So precious!
Later...
We went Bowling at Gage Bowl
I found out about this Kids Bowl Free program!  I always spread the word because it's so awesome!  Check your state to see if they have a bowling ally in the program!
William, Bauer, Wyatt, Claire, and Sam
 You just have to pay for the shoes.  The rest is free! 2 free games a day!  WOW!
Then...
 Wyatt got a bike!  
He had to go so many days without having an accident.  It was getting to be a big problem, so we needed a big reward.
He was SOOOO happy!  Can you tell by that cheesy smile!
Now all he wants to do is ride all day!

No comments: