(I'm 9 months behind...lets see how long this takes me to catch up!)
April 27, 2013
Colter is 2 1/2 Months!
(Colter is almost 1 yr old currently (I'm writting this in the future, so it's pretty fun to see how much he's changed!)
Here are some pictures from my phone
We decided to go the the Topeka Zoo. We'd missed playgroups for way too long! This is Colters first time at the Zoo!
HAHA, you cuties!
Here are some pictures from my phone
Thank you Colter! Mwwwah! mmmmwah!!!! mmwwahhh! We can't thank you enough!!!
I just follow Baby Wise. It works! (Until he gets a cold when he's older and the whole joyous sleeping though the night thing ends! I don't know what happened!-I'm writing from the future.)We decided to go the the Topeka Zoo. We'd missed playgroups for way too long! This is Colters first time at the Zoo!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment