June 30, 2013
So, I saw something cute on pinterest of 4 generations of just hands. It was so CUTE! So before my Grandma had to leave I asked her if we could try it really quick. HAHA, it did NOT work out so well!
It's hard to JUST get arms in with a squirmy baby's flailing arms. And I'm not a photographer.
Well, we tried.
This is what Zach thought about it ;)
And I was getting ready for bed and remembered we needed to take at picture of us on our 7th anniversary. My cousin Lindsey gave me this photo book for our wedding present and she told me we need to take a picture each year on our anniversary. Cute idea huh? I haven't printed out any pictures yet. But we've taken the pictures each year. Even though they aren't always that cute. But it will be fun to look back on! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment