The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Happy Fathers Day!

June 16, 2013
 I made a nice dinner for Zach.  Grilled zucchini, twice baked mashed potatoes, and ...shoot, it's been so long I forgot.  Beef something?  I can't remember, but I do remember dinner being really good, and Zach loved it too.  So that's all that matters, right!
 A new beard trimmer, workout clothes, and a special Fathers Day book I made for Zach.  He really loved it.  He said he felt like it was for his funeral, like a book of remembrance of the good times.  He kept saying "I hope this doesn't mean I'm going to die soon!"  
Zach, you're crazy.  But we love you anyway!  
We love you a lot!!!!!
 Zach got out his guitar and played for Wyatt.
 Wyatt got to strum the guitar while Zach sang and played the chords.
What a good daddy these boys have.
What a lucky girl I am.

No comments: