could he be any cuter? I love him.
That is the cutest little face! What a darling!!
What a cutie!! Adorable little faces :)
He definitely has some cute/funy expressions. He's adorable!
The picture with the animal print reminds me of Zach--actually a lot of those expressions do! (;Now that he's older I can see a mix of the two of you.It's killing me that sickness has kept me from seeing him! I'm hoping Monday's the day!
He is so sweet! I love the picture with binky in his mouth- it shows how tiny he is because the binky is so big! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
could he be any cuter? I love him.
That is the cutest little face! What a darling!!
What a cutie!! Adorable little faces :)
He definitely has some cute/funy expressions. He's adorable!
The picture with the animal print reminds me of Zach--actually a lot of those expressions do! (;Now that he's older I can see a mix of the two of you.
It's killing me that sickness has kept me from seeing him! I'm hoping Monday's the day!
He is so sweet! I love the picture with binky in his mouth- it shows how tiny he is because the binky is so big! I can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment