The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, October 26, 2009

Sad sad day for Wyatt

I think I've probably already taken a million pictures of Wyatt! This pic reminds me of my little brother Eric as a baby. It so fun to see him change. Sometimes he looks exactly like Zach's baby pictures.


Poor Wyatt, off to get his circumcision. He SCREAMED down the hall! It was so sad to hear. He got his heal pricked too for testing and he was bleeding EVERYWHERE! I don't know if the nurse messed up or what. He bleed for at least 2 days-that just doesn't seem right! So sad.
Wyatt's a pretty fussy baby at times. He has bubbles and gurgles all through his tummy and he grimaces in pain and cries so hard. He spits up TONS. We think he might have acid reflux so were getting him on some medicine to see if it helps. Poor Baby!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor little guy. I can't believe he is just now getting his pencil sharpened. Cordon was 2 days old when they snipped him. Have you tried Grip Water for his tummy? That stuff works wonders. Settles all the bubbles.

McGuire's said...

"Pencil sharpened" Jannie?! You are funny. oh so so sad. I'm glad that day is in the past. I think i'm seeing Zach in him. So cute. I can't wait to meet him.

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

I hate the circumcision!! It is so sad!! Wyatt is so cute and you look great for just having a baby 3 week ago!! You go girl!!