The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, November 2, 2009

Bath Time!

Wyatt had his first official bath. Don't worry we gave him sponge baths before this but he couldn't get his umbilical cord soaked and then he got his circumcision that couldn't be soaked yet. He LOVED his bath. He was totally calm and relaxed. Then he took a 3 hour nap! YEA!

10 comments:

Forever Young said...

What a cutie pants! I bet you guys are just enjoying every minute of him =)

Brittany said...

So cute! Kenzie loves bath time. The past couple weeks she has started to splash around and play. It's so funny.

Steph said...

Oh, that's so nice when they love their baths! And a 3 hour nap? Better than Christmas!

Aim Aug said...

So cute! He looks like Zac in that first pic. Love the three hour nap...may there be many, many more in your future.

Jenn said...

He is so cute!! I'm think I'm getting baby hungry already!!! Claire is only 1 and I thought I was done, but lately just looking at a little newborn almost makes me cry. I know I'm super cheesy!!

McGuire's said...

3 hour nap, great! Keep the pictures coming!

Suzy Hicks said...

Roseanne, congrats on your baby man! He is SO dang cute. I haven't been on your blog in a while and was so pleasantly surprised. I love your blogging style: tons of pictures!Hope you are feeling well and adjusting well to motherhood, I found it a little rought at first. Take care and congrats again to you and Zach on Wyatt.

Whitney said...

I looked at your blog yesterday and my memory is so bad that I don't remember if I commented or not, so, anyways, we thought zach's costume was totally hillarious,I got quite a laugh. he's so random!!!

Unknown said...

Whatever happened with your hepatitis prick? I assume that you and your little guy are fine?

Unknown said...

Rosie!! Wyatt is so adorable...How are you doing? Do you love being a mommy? Are you still working. I'm so glad you still updating us on all that's happening. Love and miss you.