The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, November 30, 2009

New Moon

We have a tradition now for the Twilight series. Each movie that comes out we all go see it as a big group of family-aunts and cousins. But before we have a big party all about the book. Whoever host the party has to decorate with a theme from the book, so the theme was Bella's Birthday party. We all had invitations sent to our homes and we were all supposed to wear pink and black. We played fun games that had to do with the book. There were some awesome prizes for whoever could howl the best, answer trivia questions, and for the team who won in pictionary all themed from the book. We had so much fun! Zach thinks we're all a bunch of nerds like the Star Wars fans. I told him it's different, ...but...kinda the same. I guess we are a bunch of nerds. Oh well, it's so fun! Me with my mom and sister. I loved the hanging lanterns and all the lights on the trees. My uncle Ken (you can see him in the background) said "I've never put up lights for Christmas, but I had to this year for the New Moon party." We were laughing so hard. :)
They decorated the tables so cute. We each had our own passport with our movie ticket in it. And they even had all of our pictures and information. It was such a cute idea.

Here's the gang of aunts and cousins.



We all wore our shirts again. It says "Edward Please" and the back says "Bite Me".

1 comment:

Steph said...

How fun! What did you think of the movie?