Sweet little pumpkin taking a nap on Halloween The Flintstones! This is Zach's sister Jaimi and her hubby Jeff and their adorable kids. I loved it! Our little dragon.
AH! Mom told me he was such a cute little dragon and she was right! SO cute! I also love the picture of him with his pumpkin hat...he looks so sweet. I can't wait to meet him! We'll be up in a couple weeks!
5 comments:
Wow! Roseanne, you look so great!
What a cute little dragon!:) How fun.
AH! Mom told me he was such a cute little dragon and she was right! SO cute! I also love the picture of him with his pumpkin hat...he looks so sweet. I can't wait to meet him! We'll be up in a couple weeks!
What a sweet babe, you look great also. Hope you are getting some rest, and I'm you both are just enjoying your little man=)
He is just so adorable!! I love the warm snuggly costumes :)
Wow, you look fantastic Roseanne. Your baby boy is adorable, how cute. Enjoy every minute you can as they grow up way too fast.
Post a Comment