Wyatt just learned to smile the end of his 4th week. My neighbor was telling me that was pretty early. Good job Wyatt! It just melts my heart when he smiles. It's so sweet.
SOOOO cute!!!! that is pretty early, Nevaeh was almost 4 months. she was also colic,and Niciah actually was around the same time as Wyatt. HAppy Babes =)
It's fun to see similar things that Wyatt and Oliver are doing. I love the first smiles, it makes it so worth it. He's a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. See ya soon!
7 comments:
cute little stinker pot!
SOOOO cute!!!! that is pretty early, Nevaeh was almost 4 months. she was also colic,and Niciah actually was around the same time as Wyatt. HAppy Babes =)
It's fun to see similar things that Wyatt and Oliver are doing. I love the first smiles, it makes it so worth it. He's a cutie!
I can't wait to meet him. See ya soon!
pretty darn cute!! So fun to see the little video of him!
Aw, don't you just love it when they smile? It's the best thing in the world! :) He's such a cutie.
So cute!! I got your birth announcement today-- Thanks for thinking of us!! I loved it!!! You are such a cute little family!!
so fun!
Post a Comment