It was nice because this year since the 4th landed on a Sunday we got to celebrate the 4th for all 3 days! Saturday we got last minute tickets, thanks to my cousin for selling us her cheap tickets and thanks to my brother for being willing to babysit Wyatt. We got to go to the Stadium of Fire with my mom and sister.

I took this pic of Wyatt and Zach playing in the grass right before we left for the night.

This was Zach's first time at the Stadium of Fire. He loved it!

Here's Zach loving it. We had family there as well, to Zachs' right is Brian and Monica-cousins, My Aunt Marci and her 2 grandkids.

Carrie Underwood was AMAZING!!!!!! We had so much fun, we were totally jammin' out singing and dancing along. Carrie is so talented, this is our 2nd time seeing her in concert.

Me, my little sister Jenn and my mom.

We were up pretty high, which was good because a few fireworks flew off into the crowd at ground level. It was pretty scary!

I love fireworks. It was so much fun!
Monday morning Zach's sister Hailey and I went to the Freedom Festival Parade. Our hubbies ran the 10 k together along with our friend Trent. Way to go guys! They met up with us later at the Parade. Wyatt and I loved the parade, Zach's not much of a fan...but I think he had a good time.

I love this pic of Wyatt's face, he's so into it! It's hilarious! It's his first parade ever!

Wyatt and cousin Jake being good buds at the parade together.

YEAH BYU!!!!!
We had to leave the parade early for the big 4th of July breakfast tradition at his parents backyard for a neighbor/friend party. It's such a fun tradition! We didn't get any pics though.

After all the morning fun we headed to go swim with my family at their neighbors pool. We dressed Wyatt up like such a water geek I loved it! We couldn't stop laughing! Zach wanted the whole ensemble taken off immediately.

Wyatt loves the water, which makes me very happy :)
Then we headed to Zach's parents house.
We had a good time hanging out in the shade and talking with everyone.
1 comment:
I love the 4th of July in Utah! It is so much fun, there is always so much to do. Wyatt looks so cute at the parade, he was totally into it, what a cutie! So are you guys all moved to Kansas now? I hope everything goes well, moving is always exciting, fun, hard and crazy. Good luck! I am sure everything will be great!
Post a Comment