Good job on catching up with the blogs! Wyatt is getting so big. He's so cute! So you guys are in Kansas now? It's good to have an adventure like that for a little while. It made me re-realize Steve is definitely my best friend, which is good, since he was the only person I knew in Idaho for a while. :) Good luck with everything and keep on posting, I love knowing what's going on.
2 comments:
Good job on catching up with the blogs! Wyatt is getting so big. He's so cute! So you guys are in Kansas now? It's good to have an adventure like that for a little while. It made me re-realize Steve is definitely my best friend, which is good, since he was the only person I knew in Idaho for a while. :)
Good luck with everything and keep on posting, I love knowing what's going on.
I love all your posts!What a fun summer....to bad it had to come to an end.:) It was so good to talk to you yesterday. Keep us posted on what happens!
Post a Comment