I'm jumping around here in this post, I'm WAAAAAYYYY behind so I'll try to catch up and then get to the current situation we are in. But I miss our dogs, and so does Wyatt I can tell. Wyatt would stand at the back window and bang on the glass for the dogs to come. He'd watch them forever. The pictures of Zach and Wyatt getting licked by Tuck and Yara were just taken about 1 week ago when we had to say goodbye because we moved out to Kansas. So sad, we love our dogs and will miss them so much. :( We cried a little as we drove away from them after saying goodbye.
Although it was SO hard to say goodbye to our dogs. We knew they were going to a good family.
Zach's cousin took the dogs. They live in Bozman Montana. They had a huge yard with room to run. Lots of kids to play with. They are very well taken care of. We are so grateful they took both dogs. They love each other so much we didn't want them to be separated. And we get updates on how they are every once in awhile. Yara even had puppies again! Then they neutered the dogs. So no more puppies! We are so glad the family is so happy with them.
But we still do miss them ;(
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment