Spirit Lake is one of my FAVORITE place to go. I look forward to it all year long! We'd go up for 2 weeks every summer since I can remember. It was so fun being with all my cousins running through the woods and swimming all day long. This was the first year they decided not to have a full blown combined reunion with all my relatives. It was a little sad just having it be our little family, it seemed so small without the huge bunch...that's what happens I guess when we all get married and start having kids of our own. It was still a lot of fun though and I will look forward to the next time there :)

I love roasting marshmallows by the fire.

Zach and I went on a romantic little canoe ride.

We all lined up and did this cheesy little sideways dive into the water one by one, classic :)

We put Wyatt on the tube and he loved it!

Here I am getting some major air on the tubes with my brother Nate. Zach and I both got some CRAZY air! I love the crazy wild rides :)

Eric and Zach tubing.

The guys hanging out on the dock, trying to get Kenny's boat fixed because Grandpas boat was broken too. OOOOhh it's just our luck that all the boats were broken during our time at the cabin ;)

We had fun in the water, but it was a little too cold for him, so he didn't last too long.

Wyatt loved playing with Grandma in the sand.

There were good times...

...and bad times.

He learned how to say "Bat". YEA!!!!

This is actually a video pic. It just takes too long to upload. Zach found this little frog that we showed to Wyatt, he loved to watch it jump around. He even picked it up and then...headed right to his mouth! AHHH!!! Luckily he didn't quite get it in there. My mommy reflexes are too fast :)
We had such a fun time. I love Spirit Lake!
It's HEAVEN!
2 comments:
Ahh, good 'ole Spirit Lake! I am so sad that I didn't get to go at all this summer. Especially being prego, I was looking forward to some relaxing swims. Oh well, like you said, such is life when you get married. Seeing your pics I am determined to make it next summer though. Glad your family had fun!!
I just went through all your fun posts! Miss you guys. Jilly said she talked to you and you guys are doing well. Love to see some picts of kansas!
Post a Comment