The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Playgroup/Baby Bookworms

It's our favorite the Zoo again!
I got a few of the kids to go over to the Gorilla for a pic, Wyatt's crawling away though.
There are usually about 10 moms who come per week.
Oh how we love the Zoo...we go a couple times a week :)
The next week for playgroup, we met up at the Topeka Library. They have a fun play area for the kids and an aquarium.

Also at the library...is the Baby Bookworms class that I take Wyatt to 1 x week. Moms bring their babies and we sing songs and read books together, then for the last 15 min of class they let the kids play on the mat with each other and with toys and books. It's super fun. Wyatt always has everyone laughing...he's got so much personality, he gets so excited about everything or if he's mad...everyone knows about it. This guy with the guitar (that he's letting the kids bang on), does an amazing job keeping the kids attention with all his songs and stories.

They also have a bunch of play toys and a huge Lego table, they have tons of great classes to go to. I really love the library here.

3 comments:

hailey said...

Thats so fun that you guys do such fun playgroups all the time! Wyatt looks so old in the picture in front of the gorilla! I can't believe he's one. I was going to have Jake send a little happy birthday video to him all day today and kept forgetting to. But I guess its good I didn't because his birthday was yesterday anyway.:)But tell him happy late birthday for us!

Brittany said...

I love the family photo at the top of the blog, so cute! Kenzie also does storytime at the library once a week. It's so much fun for the little ones!

We live in Greenwood-it's right outside of Indianapolis. Where does Zach's sister live? How does she like it here?

Aim Aug said...

I want that library!!! We can't even go to the story time here because they don't allow kindergarteners (yes, they don't allow children over 5 to come to story time...doesn't make sense to me either), but hold story time when the kindergarteners aren't in school. Whatever. Wyatt is getting so big. Looks so fun! Miss you!