The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Boo at the Zoo!

All ready for my first time Trick-Or-Treating!
Trick-Or-Treating was so fun at the Zoo. There were TONS of people and kids all dressed up.
Walking at the Zoo. I thought I'd throw on a witch hat thingy, cause I looked like at witch in my sweater.
and you can see the back of his costume.
At least the elephant was looking.
Trick-or-Treating.
Looking at the real Tigers.
Checking out the Bears. (I felt bad for them, they could smell the candy from all the kids all over the zoo and I'm sure they were going crazy.)
Happy Halloween!
"Uuuummmm. Sucker."
"That tastes pretty good!"
"CANDY CANDY CANDY!!!!!!!"

4 comments:

Brittany said...

Haha, I love his face in that last pic. What a cute little tiger. :)

McGuire's said...

Look at all those teeth! Dressing babies in costumes is one of my favorite things about Halloween. He was a DARLING tiger. :)

hailey said...

Yay!! I've been waiting for an update.:) Wyatt looks so cute in his costume! Thats so fun that they do trick or treating at the zoo...you guys are some serious zoo people these days.:) I'm already starting to count down the days to when we get to see you for Christmas. Love you and miss you!

Thayerclan said...

I want to kiss his cheeks. So fun that your momma came! Are you coming home for christmas???