The Youngs
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Independence Missouri
My mom came to visit for a week. We had tons of fun. After I picked her up from the airport we went to Independence Missouri, which is only 20 minutes away from Kansas City. I didn't realize it was that close!
We saw the site where the Independence Temple will someday be built and then we went to the visitors center for a tour.
We got to learn more about the pioneers and the hardships they had to go through.
Riding in the wagon...
and on the horse.
Playing in the mini log cabin.
Book of Mormons from around the world.
Of course I had to get a picture of the crazy looking RLDS ice cream cone temple which was next door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I bet your mom was in Grandma heaven to see Wyatt! So cool you are so close to Independence. What else did you guys do...more pictures!
Post a Comment