The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tubes Again...

Wyatt isn't having good luck with his ear situation. He kept playing with his ears and being super fussy, so I took him in and one of the tubes was blocked, so he couldn't hear well out of it and it must have hurt too. So we got him some drops for it...that didn't work, so he had to go in for surgery to get it redone. Poor guy. He did so good this time though. He was happy after surgery, which was not the case first go around. He screamed and screamed for ever! This time was WONDERFUL!!!! We took these pictures after, and he was back to normal right when he woke up from the anesthesia. We went in for his 2 week check and he can hear well out of both ears, and everything looks and tested great! Hopefully we wont have to do it again.

2 comments:

Shel said...

Poor guy! Ashton might have to do this, if so I might call you with all of my questions :) I'm glad that he's doing better now.

A. Pearce said...

I didn't know Wyatt went in for surgery! I'm glad everything went well and he's doing better now.